Friday, April 1, 2016

What's New? It's a Newsletter!!

Hello everyone! Spring is finally arriving here in New England, though slower then I would like. There is snow in the forecast for the weekend, what's that about? At least I can enjoy the flowers in my kitchen window until the ones outside bloom.


It's taken some time, but I'm slowly adding more elements to my blog. I recently launched a YouTube channel and now, finally I'm adding a monthly newsletter! The newsletter with cover all the latest updates on my blog, Etsy shop, cool historical and vintage finds from around the web, news about upcoming events and much more! Some content will be exclusive to subscribers which means you wont find it anywhere else.

So, how do you sign up? You can enter your email address through the popup feature on my blog or subscribe here. It's that easy!

Happy Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...