Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Red Brids, Brown Birds - Guess What I Found?!

Remember my Red Birds Dress made using McCall 5724? Remember too how I said I had seen the same fabric in a different colorway but could remember where? Well, I did some more searching online and finally found the picture of that fabric!! Yeah! :)

It's only a small piece and it appears to have some damage, BUT it's still awesome to see! :) I love seeing "vintage twins." It's listed for sale over at Laurel Leaf Farm. I'm temped to buy it but it's only 35" wide x 1 yard. Not sure if I'd be able to squeeze a blouse out of that or not...

Brown Birds! - source
Here is my dress fabric. :)



See the finished dress here. :)

2 comments:

  1. You could always scan in the pattern, fix it up, make it any color you want, and print it out on spoonflower. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never done anything with Spoonflower but that does sound like a good idea. Any idea what the quality of their fabric is like?

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...